Monday, 21 July 2014

CANCUN EXPERIENCE.






Hello... IM BACK (and very jet lagged). If some of you did not know, I've been on holiday for the past 10 days celebrating my mums 50th birthday in Mexico, Cancun. It was amazing, had such a great time. The weather was insane! It was always hot but very humid.

We arrived at our hotel which was beautiful. We went for an all inclusive package because we knew we would spend most of our time at the hotel. They had serval different restaurants to visit, such as Italian, mexican, French and Asian cursin. We tried them all, they were all great.

When it comes to holidays, Im that person that has to be doing something at all times. I can't spend most of my time being at the pool or at the beach for more then one day. I always think that if you go to another country this is your only time to explore and see different cultures. Though my issue was that my family are completely different to me, they enjoy a chilled out holiday, bit irritating (sad face). Im sorry to those who enjoyed a chill out holiday, but I can never handle it. I love to explore, which makes me think of some ideas for the future. Like maybe one day I would try backpacking.

Even though for the majority of the holiday we chilled by the pool/beach, we did do some trips around Mexico.

We took a taxi ride into Mexico city to do a bit of shopping, but to be honest, it wasn't so great. I was hoping that it would be more cheaper, but I was wrong. Majority of things were even more expensive then in the UK, which was a disappointment.

We also booked an excursion to drive through the jungle in jeeps, and to travel around the sea on speed boats to see dolphins, sea turtles and crocodiles in their natural habitat. It was pretty cool! We had a chance to do some snorkelling in the reefs, but I was too scared. Ive always wanted to do snorkelling but never have the guts too. Lastly, before stopping for some food, our tour guides took us to a beach with clear blue sandy water (it was an amazing view).

The nightlife in Cancun is crazyyyy! We went to a club called Coco Bongo one night. Its an entertainment  place and a club at the same time. They do shows like Michael Jackson impersonators to hip hop and rave music. Its very unique, it was a different atmosphere to different clubs. I loved it! I would most definitely go again.

I had such a great holiday, it was nice to go and explore different countries. I got to see some incredible views and beaches, try different foods and visit some places. The only down side to it was the horrible heat rash I got all over my arms and the amount of mosquito bites I got. BUT... I would definitely go back and recommend going to Mexico, its such a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig