Wednesday, 27 August 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD.

Hiii, so basically I have been nominated for a Liebster award by Ellie Fowler (Thank you). Not going to lie, I had never heard of this... but I'm aware of the rules now, so lets get started!
Rules
You have to answer the 11 questions from the person who has nominated you.
You have to refer back to the person who nominated you.
You have to choice 11 bloggers which have 200 or less followers.
Create 11 questions for them.
Make sure you live the people nominated a link to your blog, so they know what to do!


Why do you love blogging so much? 
It allows me to be creative and just to get my mind off things.

What is your favourite type of food?
Erm... anything chicken ahha!

What has been your favourite clothing this summer that you seem to be always wearing?
A kimono 

Do you have any piercings? If so what ones do you have?
No I don't 

Who inspired you to start blogging?
No one really... it was more of a spontaneous idea 

Where would you like to see yourself in 20 years time?
To be honest, I don't think about the future, I just go with the flow 

What would be your dream job?
Currently it is to become a primary school teacher... but if I really had the choice, it would to be in the fashion industry.

If you could marry any celebrity who would it be?
Hmm... ??

What is your favourite feature?
Eyes

What film would you just weep and weep at?
The Blind Side

If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you'd buy?
A ticket to New York!

And your questions are...
What is the context of your blog?
Who is your favourite blogger?
What type of music do you listen too?
What is your most proudest post on your blog?
Do you see yourself blogging in the next 10 years?
What is the one place in the world you want to visit?
When did you start blogging?
Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
Who is your inspiration for your clothing style?
What is your favourite movie?
What is the one beauty product you cannot live without? 

Good luck guys!!
x

14 comments:

  1. Congrats ! <3
    You deserve this :)

    I hope you have a great day <3 Rabea
    rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I've followed your blog and am looking forward to reading more posts! I'd really apreciate it if you went over to my blog and did the same? xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !

    would you like to follow each other on GFC , facebook etc?
    Do let me know and i'll follow you back

    www.moonshineandsunlight.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the nomination! Would you like to follow each other on GFC,
    Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know &
    keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the nomination! And Thank you for nominating me, mandy! i just did it as well
    x Rita
    msritaz13.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING POST!! I like your blog, I follow you. And me back follow? :) thank you ...
    On my blog is Giveaway♥ Blog Classy&Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award.
    Shall we follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    Leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! xxx
    would you like to follow eachother?
    www.mzmatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love chicken too, great choice :) Congrats on the nomination!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Mandy! You deserve it and loved to know more about you!

    Have a blessed day :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS
    great post
    would you like follow each other?
    i'll follow back after that

    glad visit here ;)
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig