Thursday, 7 August 2014

LONDON VIBES.





I always think the idea of not knowing what to do is way more exciting then planning your day. Since being back home from university, I have been super BORED! Living in Manchester for the past year, then coming back home is a massive difference. Manchester is a city and where I come from is a small town.

The other day, me and two of my friends took a train to London for the day. Not even exaggerating, it was one of the best days I've had for a while. We had no real plan as to where we wanted to go, other then to explore London more. Ive never really done that. Usually, I go shopping, eat and then come home, so it was really nice to be a tourist for the day.

Guys! I would definitely advise you to try it one day. Every idea we had was spontaneous, which made it even more fun. Although, my feet were throbbing by the end of the day (crys inside).

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig