Thursday, 21 August 2014

OOTD - THE DUSTER COAT.


 
 
Dress - Topshop 
Bag - Urban Outfitters 
Necklace - Topshop
DUSTER COATS! I've been seeing these coats everywhere... and I have a feeling their going to be an even bigger trend when the weather gets a bit more colder. I have only recently purchased this, and I'm in love with it. It puts such an edgy effect on the outfit, that it can go with anything. I love the oversized look of it (I'm a massive fan of oversized clothing). I adore the lightweight look that Boohoo have created with this coat. Even though I went for the safe colour of black, sometimes having black layering makes it easier to be creative when pairing clothing. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice post! Have a nice day!
    mind if you follow me? i'll follow back
    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit!! I love the dress and how you styled it ;) you look really cute! <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I have it, but I'm too tall, so I can only wear it with leggings annoyingly!


    ellabellemin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already supporting ur blog on GFC. Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous , I want that necklace x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig