Thursday, 28 August 2014

UNIVERSITY.

Its nearly September now so I though this post would be most appropriate and helpful for those applying for university or going...

For those who are applying: 
Now I bet you guys who are starting their last year of sixth form are thinking... OMG, I need to apply for uni because everyone else is or I need to decide what I want to do now. NO YOU DONT!! If you don't feel ready for university, theres no harm in taking a year out. You don't want to rush your decision and regret it when your not enjoying it or haven't picked the right course for you.

From my own experience when applying, it is a very stressful process, but the best advice I can give is not to leave it last minute. If you know what course and universities you want to apply for, then do this soon as. Also, If you have interviews for the course, prepare in advance, so you don't feel under pressure. 

Top tips...

  • Be organised 
  • Don't stress 
  • If you need help make sure you ask someone (like teachers, family members or friends)

For those who are going university:
CONGRATULATIONS for those who got into university, you will have the best experience of your life! The amount of fun and laughter you will have is indescribable. When making friends, don't be scared to talk to anyone, don't forget everyone will be in the same position as you. Don't take first year too seriously, all you need to do is pass, its not that hard. Enjoy every minute of it because first year will go super quick, no joke!!

Top tips...

  • Enjoy it 
  • Don't stress about work
  • Be confident 
  • PARTY HARD! 

Good luck everyone :) 
p.s if you have any questions, please feel free to ask 
x

12 comments:

  1. Great advice!

    -Michelle | readourtravelingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post . Hope you have an amazing Friday!


    xoxo;
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a year out before I went to uni, I basically worked loads, spent money on thinks I liked and went on holiday because I spent the next 4 years being skint!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently about to start my gap year and I couldn't be more scared! It's lovely to see a blogger talking some sense, thanks for your honesty xox
    Keep in touch,
    Han

    www.hannahjanewilliams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog!! :)
    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via gfc? visit my blog and let me know if you ara my new follow and I will follow back right away!! :)nos leemos pronto, muchos pinkiebesitos desde ☛: PINKIELICIUS
    ★ ♛✩ ❀ ✿ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree about not having to rush it, I did it and it turned out not being what I wanted.

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute blog! I'm following you now on GFC and bloglovin! Hope you do the same!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha great tips! awesome blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig