Friday, 5 September 2014

OOTD - MUSTARD ALERT #2.

Coat - Topshop
Crop Top - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Necklace - H&M
Can I wear my winter coat yet? Its only September, and here in the UK, but it feels like its October! You guys properly all know from a pervious post that I love the colour mustard. So I guess you guys aren't surprised that I have a mustard coat. The most challenging thing about having such an abnormal colour for your coat is how to style it. Its quite simple really. Above I have paired it with a quilted black skirt, with a navy and white stripy crop top and a statement necklace which I adore. Then adding some thick black heeled boots.

15 comments:

  1. I really love your coat - teamed with the mini it looks really vintage. Great look :)
    I'm desperate to start wearing next season's trends - its chilly enough in the North East to pack the sandals away but it was still so hot in London last week! :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your coat!
    Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coat(:

    seharkhanx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit! I adore the colour of your coat!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! Love that coat!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool outfit! love the colors :)
    x Rita
    msritaz13.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Loving the shoes and the coat. xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combo! Love the coat

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and especially the coat! Mustard is my favorite color to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coat looks so nice! Me too, I love the mustard color for autumn :)
    If you would like , we could follow each other! You are welcome to visit my blog and just let me know :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous . Love this outfit combo xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig