Friday, 31 October 2014

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY.

Firstly, apologies for the lack of post this month, I've been super busy with University, working and celebrating my birthday. As by the title of this post, I bet you can guess it was my birthday this week. Yesterday I celebrated my 20th birthday. I'm no longer a teenager (crying face). To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to my birthday this year... maybe because I'm in my twenties now, and I just don't want to grow up. I want to be young forever! Despite that, I had an amazing few days celebrating with my closest friends. So I thought I would give you a little update as to whats been happening recently. BUT... don't worry, there will be a new OOTD post coming on Monday.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Hope you had a lovely day! I turned 20 in August and It freaked me out so much not to be teen anymore so i know how you feel xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you a happy belated birthday! :) And you can still be a teen...no one will stop you! :pp

    xx Monia
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig