Monday, 13 October 2014

SOAP AND GLORY SUPERCAT EYELINER.

Eyeliner - Boots
When I think of top eyeliner, majority of girls can relate to one another that it is a struggle to apply. Now I know this product from soap and glory isn't new. Thou since having it for a couple of months, its definitely made doing top eyeliner easier. Especially for a winged look! Its super easy to apply because its like holding a felt-tip pen. It's long lasting effect is what I love about it. Compared to some liquid eyeliners, they tend to start looking dried up or begin to rub off. Thankfully, I've never had this issue with this product. The tip of the pen goes from thin to thick, allowing you to do various styles. Pricing at £6, I would definitely recommend this, it's a bargain for how good the quality is!

Has anyone else tried this eyeliner?
If so, what is your review on it ?

16 comments:

  1. I didn't know this eyeliner, but it looks awesome. Thanks for share!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this product !!! Thanks for the tips ...
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of this and I still haven't tried it :| will need to pick one up soon! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fabulous!~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog you have dear.
    Love to come back soon.
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo I wear winged eyeliner almost every day so I will definitely look into this!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to run to my drugstore to find this NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog :*

    http://blog017.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't think we have that here but it looks nice!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally a fan of black eyeliner, but it's true you need a good eyeliner to be able to apply it perfectly!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about this! I'll have to give it a try. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might have to try this! Would love it of you could check out my latest Halloween fashion post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds nice!
    www.naomiganzu.com Can we follow each other? I am on GFC G+ and Bloglovin! Do add me and I will add you right back ^_^

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig