Monday, 29 December 2014

OOTD - MONOCHROME.

Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Todays ootd has to be one of my favourites, purely based on the monochrome look. I've been looking for a sheer jumper and I've found one. This semi-sheer knitted jumper is amazing. Mainly because of the solid block panel on the chest, so there is less hassle of wearing a top or bralett underneath. The light-weight jumper goes perfectly with the paisley skirt. I love the print and the detailing of the lace on the bottom of the skirt. Adding my black ankle boots and my Mulberry shoulder bag wasn't the final touch. I was undeceive on whether to add gold or sliver jewellery. But, I went for a silver hand piece to finish off the look.


19 comments:

  1. Love your outfit :) x


    Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumper! Love you skirt as well :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous! Your blog is amazing! This is a great outfit, I love the hand accessory! It definitely gives a personal touch to the whole look :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that skirt! Very pretty ootd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Mulberry bag, its shape is just perfect for everyday working (and running :D).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me in my blog if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look. Love your bag and your black ankle boots! Happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, great post!
    Kiss from Poland and Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3333 such cool jumper!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look and I adore the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this jumper is gorgoues i need one like it! we gave you a follow on bloglovin' would be fab if you could come over to our blog and maybe follow us back!

    enpointefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this outfit, especially the jumper <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig