Monday, 5 January 2015

REPURCHASE.


It's been a while since I've done a post other then an outfit of the day, so I thought I would change it up. Today's post is about a repurchase of the Urban Decay make-up setting spray. Since being a university student, I'm always out partying. I've always had an issue when it came to keeping my make-up on, especially on nights out. There has been so much hype to this product, and I can finally understand why! Before investing in a bigger bottle, I picked up a travel size one. There are two sprays for different results. One for oil-control and a long-lasting affect (which I picked up). I've got to say, it was definitely worth the money. My make-up stays on into the early hours, and still looks fresh. If any of you have an issue with keeping your make-up on in the day or night, I would recommend this setting spray.

What do you guys use to set your make-up?
Do you have any alternatives?

13 comments:

  1. I've never tried Urban Decay brand, but I'm thinking about buying a setting spray so this may be perfect to buy! :)

    Thanks xx

    Chelo
    flyinginvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont actually use anything to set my makeup but I really should try this!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear this works! I've been looking for a good setting spray!

    Shy Girl Loud Voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great :)

    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a good setting spray, great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <33333 cool review!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to try something from this brand after hearing so much about it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard/tried it before but it really sounds great!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    Would you like to follow eachother on twitter? twitter.com/foralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds so good<3

    pinkgrandex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard about this product a lot, but (unfortunately!) I don't use make-up, it would be waste of money, I guess :D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the Urban Decay primer and never tried this before! Definitely something i'd love to try x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your blog!! Ireally want to try this spray!

    http://belle-fin.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig