Monday, 2 February 2015

NEW BALANCE.

Yet again, I have added another pair of shoes to my collection. But I can't help it, look how amazing these New Balance trainers look! I've had my eye on these for quite a long time, but was contemplating on whether spending £59.99 was worth it. And it was! Without a doubt, these have got to be the most comfortable trainers I've owned. Ranging from different colours, theres bound to be a colour for everyone. Easily paired with jeans to skirts, these trainers are definitely a all rounder.

Whats your opinion on New Balances guys? 


15 comments:

  1. I love that anklet, it's so pretty!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new balance and I totally adore your ankle braclet as well!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes! Ive been waiting a pair for so long, I may have to finally give in!

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice weekend :)
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other ? ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-favorite-shop-for-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always wanted these shoes! great post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know if you do!

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool, love it! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so cool! Love x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really nice

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking to get these for ages! I may have to buy them haha x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you amped it with the anklet.


    My blogs are:
    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com and www.buffofcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig