Monday, 13 April 2015

SPRING TIME.

Jacket - Topshop
Pinafore - Topshop
Skater shoes - Topshop
Lets start the week with an OOTD post!! After finally getting back into the blogging scene from my well overdue break, I could not wait to do an outfit post. The weather has been pretty good in most parts of England, so I took that advantage and took some snaps.

Firstly, I'm loving this denim pinafore! It can be so versatile to any weather. I've paired it with a high neck crop top from Missguided, with some snake printed skater shoes. I thought I would keep it simple with jewellery and added an arm cuff, a cute little necklace and some Ray Ban sunglasses.

Who else is loving the spring weather?
What's your spring outfit?

9 comments:

  1. I love strong weather. Unfortunately it isn't quite warm enough yet here in Germany to wear dresses, but I can't wait!

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! I absolutely love your pinafore!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ootd. Would love it if you could check out my latest Alexander McQueen fashion post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :) xx
    Check out my blog?

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogging. I hope you will have fun and I love your outfit.
    xx

    Nina
    LP: Rules Of A Surprise Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your style! Can't wait for the next post :)

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such pretty hair! Love this outfit

    Shabna xx
    Visit me? scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig