Monday, 1 June 2015

ADIDAS SUPERSTAR ORIGINALS.



If you follow me on Instagram, you would of seen this photo already. For those who haven't, I've recently got my hands on a pair of Adidas superstars (FINALLY). They were either constantly sold out or they didn't have my size. It seems that everyone is going back to a retro style these days. When opening my parcel, my sister even said that she had a pair of these when she was like 10. Who wouldn't want them when they are super comfy and easily paired with jeans to skirts. 

Anyone else got a pair?
What do you think?

The struggle to find these, why not try these sites…

6 comments:

  1. Oh I have the same problem! I want pink superstar for so long now but they're either always sold out or don't have my size....struggle of my life ahaha :D
    But I'll keep an I online on "Zalando" prob. :P

    Lovely blog btw! :*

    xx,

    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so comfy, and I love your jeans! (: http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great - love the jeans too!

    www.kindtococo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a pair of trainers!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in love with these shoes! Your jeans is also such a must-have!
    Love,
    Sandra B. xx
    www.sandrabts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig