Monday, 15 June 2015

I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF.




Is it me, or does anyone get reluctant to buying new heels because they don't want to go through the pain of making them comfortable? Though, I couldn't resist myself buying these snake-effect platform heels. There super cute, aren't they? With the low heel and platform, I thought they must be easy to walk in and I was right! These peeptoe heels have adjustable straps, making you feel secure. I would definitely recommend buying shoes like these!

How do you break into new heels? 



7 comments:


  1. Oh My Gosh!! your blog is gawjus!! love the design !!

    had a great read :D keep up the good work
    would love to know your thoughts on my video

    Myquestiontag


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these shoes are everything. I want... I need. I can't.
    God help me.

    Hira - http://www.theartofexisting.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're so beautiful! And they look comfortable (if heels can be comfortable!)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need these shoes in my life! Also i love your fashion style x

    http://hippyhairdontcare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig