Friday, 24 July 2015

CURRENT EYE MAKE-UP FOR NIGHT'S OUT.

Today's post is very different to my usual ones. I thought I would show you guys what my current going out eye make-up look is. Hope you enjoy!

First, I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer over my eyelids. I then used a warm tone like the Bourjois bronzing powder all over the lid and above the crease. I know what your thinking, using bronzing powder on your eyes?! Trust me… it looks great. Over this warm colour, I covered the lid with MAC Bronze. Make sure not to go over the crease, you still want to see that warm tone above the MAC Bronze. I then moved onto doing top liner with Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen. Which I then followed by putting Kohl pencil from Topshop, in my top waterline. Ending the make-up look with curling my eyelashes and doing a few coats with Maybelline's Big Eye Mascara.

Did you like this eye look?
Whats your going out eye make-up?
Please leave in the comments if you wish to see more beauty related posts.


7 comments:

  1. I recently started using the UD primer and I love the bronzer and its a good idea to use it as an eyeshadow.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool make up x

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/07/outfit-draped-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop khôl is really good - and I am not saying that because I work there ha !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to get a MAC palette! So expensive but the makeup looks really nice

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your eye makeup (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is really interesting! I love your blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're off to a great start on that MAC palette!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig