Wednesday, 15 July 2015

SKINNYDIP.




Skinnydip launches their range in all global retailers, and this is how I became familiar with the brand. I first noticed the brand in Topshop, when I saw their super cool phone cases. Recently the company has opened a store on Carnaby Street and the company is becoming way more noticed! The brand is all for unquine accessorises, which is getting everyones attention.

When it comes to handbags and clutches, I always keep to the colour black. So, I thought I would switch it up. This white clutch is an all-rounder for a everyday and evening bag. The clutch is a duo cross body bag. Though, it can easily be made  to a single, by detaching and reattached, just by the zip.

Have you heard of Skinnydip?
What do you think of the brand?


14 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your dress! Where is it from?? :)

    http://ellie2403.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually a top, from Asos. Look at my previous post for all the details :)

      Delete
    2. Oooooh fab, gotta love Asos! Will do, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Love the bag, it's great. The outfit is great too though!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, white lace in the summer is so gorgeous!
    amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style!
    u are very beautiful!

    www.mintstories.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of skinnydip before, but this bag looks gorgeous! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this clutch, and your outfit is great! I saw the clutch in purple and white in Topshop the other day and fell in love. Especially with stickers that you can use to customise it with.:)

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is incredible!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is gorgeous and you wear it so beautifully. Love the all white look. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO PRETTY IN WHITE!!!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the bracelet, always wanted one like that !!

    much love from www.amasingly.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig