Thursday, 13 August 2015

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE EAR CUFFS.



For some reason, my ears look rather red and sore, so lets just ignore that! Now, by the title of this post, you can tell I can't get enough of ear cuffs. I'm not a big fan when it comes to piercing. So an ear cuff is the perfect solution. I think an ear cuff can change your outfit in a completely different direction with your style. While shopping in Topshop Oxford Street, this gold leaf ear cuff definitely got my attention.

What do you guys think of ear cuffs?

12 comments:

  1. It's so cool !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very PRETTY! We love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this, very pretty. I totally adds a twist to outfits. :)

    I love your blog and style very much! :)
    Hope we're following each other. <3
    Kisses xxxx
    batty-blonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ear cuffs, they look so cool. :)
    I love yours.

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I want to try an ear cuff!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ear cuffs don't suit me at all but yours looks so good. you can really pull them off.
    ❤︎

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ear cuffs and picked up a few last month from ASOS :) so chic! x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! that item is so lovely ! amazing & pretty ♥

    xoxo, laura :*
    fxxnstxxb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig