Friday, 7 August 2015

INSPIRED BEACH LOOK.


Bag - Primark
Hat - Topshop
Who else agrees that I look way too happy in the first picture? I don't know why though, recently the weather has been horrible. I'm missing the sun so much! Even though the weather hasn't been great, I thought I would create this summer inspired beach look. If you have seen some of my posts, you would of noticed that I love stripes. I mean they never go out of fashion. I thought I would add some colour to this white and navy dress with this tanned coloured shoulder bag. I wanted to keep this look simple, so I added some burgendy loafers with these Ray-Ban sunglasses.

Who else is missing the sun in the UK?

18 comments:

  1. Love this look! followed you, maybe follow back?
    love,
    Milena ♥
    milasbeautyblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :D

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is very cute!

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+ & bloglovin?
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post!
    GFC you want to follow and keep in touch?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog! Check mine if you mind: fashion, lifestyle and photography! Xx

    mairaignazzi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! Loving the lace up detailing

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous look! I love this dress :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this simple look! So pretty (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your blog! thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is simple but at the same time very chic!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! (:

    C'est la vie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really dig this look. Especially that dress! xx

    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think a good black and white striped dress is such a wardrobe staple and yours is just lovely.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this dress!!
    -Maria
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great girl! Love the chic and simple outfit and those shoes are really pretty.

    Style..A Pastiche! - Indian Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig