Monday, 10 August 2015

IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT DENIM.

Sunglasses - Topshop
Who else is loving the colour of this pinafore? Instead of denim, I opted for this alternative look. This dress gives a 70's edge style which I LOVE! I can't get enough of it. I always like to make an outfit simple, but still makes a statement outfit. I wore this white and washed out blue striped top, which I think goes great. I kept my accessories to a minimal by adding my everyday backpack and aviator sunglasses. Which all went perfectly with my new balance trainers. 

Do you guys like this attempted 70's look?

11 comments:

  1. Aww love this look!:) love,
    Milena ♥
    milasbeautyblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my two posts, I will comment your five posts! :)
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pinafore! looks lovely xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice with the pinafore! Looking for one..
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit. pinafores don't suit me but yours looks great on you.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that pinafore!!!!! you're so right it's not always about denim and it is good to mix it up now and then with different materials and textures. i also love the colour of this dress, also perfect for the approaching autumn months! :) great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit....love teh colour of teh pinafore!

    www.thesoberbamboo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig